For some moments in life, there are no words.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome to Jadeyn



Jadeyn Alexander
Born: 4/18/2008
Time: 4:20pm
Weight: 7 lbs 8oz
Length: 21 inches

Jadeyn Alexander came into the world on April 18, 2008. What an amazing experience! We arrived at the hospital at 6:45am right on schedule for a planned inducing. However, when we got there, I was already well on my way to labor. I won't share all the details, but at 4:20pm, our little guy came out and was happy as could be. Right from the start he stared straight at us and listened to our voices. Delivery was quite honestly much easier than I expected. I can thank modern drugs for that!! Everyone loves their baby and thinks they are the most amazing of all babies, but this little guy has had such an intelligent gaze about him right from the start. He will look right at you, focused and ready for whatever comes next. We are so happy to welcome him into our lives!


No comments: