For some moments in life, there are no words.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The worms crawl in...The worms crawl out...

....The worms play pinochle on my snout!!!!

The morning after returning from our camping trip, we had a funny surprise waiting for us in the refrigerator. All our little worms that had been so neatly tucked away in their blue Tupperware, had managed to push the lid open and slither out of the plastic baggie and out into the fridge!!! Who would have thought that they could be that strong; unless of course it was a group effort. What a mess to clean up along with all their dirt! We always did think that the Canadian Night crawlers were the healthiest and lasted the longest, but this was ridiculous!!

And by the way, I never new how to spell pinochle until today when I looked it up on the internet. I guess its not spelled phoenetically like I thought: peanuckle!

No comments: