For some moments in life, there are no words.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fabulous Fishing!!

 
We headed out to our favorite fishing river for early in the spring.  Its where we went fishing just three days after I broke my foot last year on Mother's Day.  It was spectacularly awesome to be able to WALK this time and not have to hobble along on crutches.

Jadeyn is extatic about summertime being here and covered himself in muck and mud as quickly as he could! 

 

 I love this picture of him and the giant sucker fish.  Besides being just a nasty fish, they aren't that pretty eaither.  That didn't stop Jadeyn.  He played with him to his heart's content and I even caught him just barely before he kissed it!!!  Eeewww!!  I love this picture of him shamelessly hugging the huge sucker before letting him go back into the river!!



We only kept three of our great catch!  Nice sized Brown Trout and beautiful too! 











So this was our first "official" off-roading with our new Jeep.  We have only taken the RZR up this trail before and would NOT have attempted it with the RAV.  We were quite impressed that the Jeep made it up relatively easily!  We raised the suspension up to level two to get us more clearance and let the Jeep do the rest with me directing to navigate the rocks.  I was nervous, Kevin was confident, and Jadeyn was just plain happy!!
 


No comments: