For some moments in life, there are no words.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Before Jadeyn

COASTER SUMMER





Virginia: This last summer was our big coaster year! We planned a trip to Virginia to visit two of the funnest coaster parks in the country. We hooked up with Kevin's sister Stephanie and her kids and had a blast!



The Griffon
The Griffon was by far one of our favorites. One evening, we rode it 8 times in a row at the end of the night! Its a hanging coaster where your feet dangle free. At the top of the big hill, the coaster pauses for a full three seconds and you hang and ponder the giant drop below. So much fun! Pardon the video being sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn it!

Ohio
: Right after we found out we were pregnant, we went on an amazing coaster trip. We decided, well, this will be our last time to do this for awhile and even though I wouldn't be able to go on all the ride, it would still be fun. And it was!! We analyzed each ride before deciding if I could go and we steered clear of any woodys because they are always rough.


Top Thrill Drag Racer
The hardest part for me was waiting in line for the Top Thrill Drag Racer. 42 stories straight in the air and going who knows how fast. I wanted to go so bad! When we got to the front of the line, I had to sheepishly step through like a wimp claiming I was pregnant. At eight weeks pregnant, no one believed me! Kevin had a BLAST though!! He was nice enough to save one of the other huge coasters to ride with me later when I could go!


Nice Rental!
Our rental was a sweet little sportscar and we had to chuckle since we knew that then next time we would be renting a car, we would need one with a backseat for the little one!

No comments: