For some moments in life, there are no words.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008



Renaissance Festival
Each year we have made it a tradition to attend the Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, CO. What a fun time! Its a fun, frolicking festival full of costumes, good food and hilarious entertainment. There are jousts with knights in full armor on horseback, wandering flower and pickle vendors, you can eat steak on a stake, watch the washing wenches or see an act by Prince Charming and his sidekick Sir Dashing! Its a lot of fun.


This year I remade part of my costume, because, alas, after Jadeyn I can't cinch my corset down to the 20 inches like last year (and yes, last year I had a hard time breathing!!) So this year, I was sewing up until the night before and got it finished. Didn't get to Kevin's new pants yet, so he is still a little high-water!! Jadeyn's costume is next, I think he will make an adorable peasant boy! And by the way, you have to notice Sting at Kevin's side. Yup, it's Frodo's sword and it's beautiful! The eychings in Elvyn on it are amazing and it is sharp!

No comments: