For some moments in life, there are no words.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We have a character on our hands!


Filing the nails! I think we have a little character on our hands! What a face! I have heard too many moms say how terrible they felt when they accidentally cut their baby's finger when cutting their nails. Therefore, I have been filing them at least every other day to keep the scratches at a minimum. He puts up with it pretty well, that is, until daddy gets him laughing!

Winter is on its way! We bought Jadeyn a sweet wool cap for the winter months. We get to use it this weekend on our last hooraah of a camping trip (in a Yurt this time so we won't freeze).

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

I love these pictures! He is so cute! I can almost hear him laughing and I can't help but Grin when I see him. Hugs and kisses your way!