For some moments in life, there are no words.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008




Super Pooper!
Well every mom just has to have one of those "explosive" stories when it comes to changing a little one's diapers. I sure had mine this week! We were at a very important financial meeting and things were going very well with little Jadeyn quietly playing at my feet under the desk. Then a very definite odor began filling the room. Humm. I lasted about 5 minutes before excusing myself to change the little guy. As I picked him up,I noticed a brown spot about the size of a nickel on the carpet where he was sitting. Oh no! Then I took a look at my son. The front of his outfit was streaked in brown seeping through. Time to move quick. I took him to the public restroom, locked the door, sacrificed his blanket and spread it out on the floor and began to determine the best course of action. Honestly, if I had scissors, I would have cut off his outfit. I got the little outfit off without to much incident. But the tie-die onsie underneath was caked! Eeoow! AT that point I decided that documentation was necessary to show Kevin what he was missing out on! Jadeyn had somehow exploded all in the front, all over his belly, chest etc. The photo was taken after I had wiped off his tummy. Well Jadeyn wasn't going to let me off with a normal calm diaper chage either. With a squeal, he began to pat his tummy and slap his legs in delight proceeding to finger-paint himself! Oh dear!
Needless to say, 15 minutes, 10 wipies, and a new outfit later we made it back to the meeting!
(By the way, the pictures are small so spare you all the graphic details! And this was even after I’d wiped off his belly and before he started fingerpainting!)

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

Oh mY goodness! Every parent has to have a Super pooper story to tell. Man I hated those! I will be blogging James' first year for his birthdau along with the rest that went and I will make sure to scan our Super pooper pictures! You are not alone!!! LOVE IT!