For some moments in life, there are no words.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The second of many to come...
Jadeyn is a very active little guy. He has been from even before he was born, so we know that bumps and bruises are going to start happening all the time. Well, he got his second cut already and is just preparing us for the future.

Saturday, he decided that he really wanted to help me vacuum the stairs and tried to squeeze between the wall and the vacuum to get up the stairs. I guess he squeezed his upper half through and pinwheeled and hit something. Nice 3/4 inch cut above his eye! Poor thing. Once I got the bleeding slowed down I really began to panic and wondered if I should just hop in the car to my boss's house and get him stitched up (there are benefits to working for a facial plastic surgeon!). I called Kev who calmed me down and told me to bring him in to see him. Dr. Daddy took a look, determined that it probably could be stitched up, but wouldn't be worth the risk. Three days later he is healing nicely!