For some moments in life, there are no words.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Out

Sorry for not blogging much recently. We have had about a month of illness going on at our household. It started with the stomach flu and progressed to colds, back to the flu and now colds again. Honestly, we're getting kinda tired of it!! Jadeyn hasn't been sleeping well at all with all that has been going on so we feel like we've had a newborn again this last month. He's waking about 6 or 7 times a night needing comfort, medicine etc. But boy is he cute. I'll go in to check on him and he will wave at me and whisper "hi." Then he will start to ramble every word he know: hi mama, fishy, big fishy, throw fishy! He's like me when I get a high fever, I ramble! We're at the tail end of the colds now (all of us) and hopefully springtime will bring better health!

Here is a video of Jadeyn's hoarse little voice while he was sick!


No comments: